Thursday, 1 June 2017

SFA Licence to Occupy Insurance

If you occupy Service Family Accommodation be it either SFA or SSFA you will have signed an agreement when you moved into the property called a Service Licence to Occupy Service Family Accommodation (known as a Licence to Occupy).

Due to this, you are not classed as a tenant.

The Services Insurance and Investment Panel (siiap) have a website that details a number of insurance providers who can organise policies designed specifically for SFA Occupants.

For further information CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.