Friday, 2 June 2017

Get a Copy of Military Service Records

You can apply for either:
your own service records if you are, or have been, a member of the armed forces
the records of someone who’s deceased if you’re eligible, for example you’re their immediate next of kin or you’re researching them

It can take several months for your application to be processed.

Your application will be prioritised if it’s urgent..

For further information, CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.